MADRID TAPAS TRAIL TOUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What does the Madrid Tapas Trail tour include?
- What specific food and drink does the tour include?
- Where does the tour begin?
- At what time does the tour begin?
- What do I do if I am late?
- How do I get to the meeting point?
- What do I do if I can’t find the meeting point?
- What is the contact number in case I get lost?
- How will I recognize the tour guide?
- What areas of the city will you visit with Madrid Tapas Trail?
- How much does Madrid Tapas Trail tour cost per person?
- How long does the tour last?
- What clothes should I wear?
- What can I do after the tour?
- Will the tour guide be with us throughout the tour?
- Where does the tour end?
- Is the tour suitable for people with disabilities?
- Is hotel pick-up or drop-off included?
- Should I give a tip to the tour guide?
- Is there a waiver agreement?
- How should I behave?
- When will I receive confirmation of my tour?
- Is there a minimum requirement to run the tour?
- In what languages is the tour offered?
- What type of food is served during the tour?
- Is this tour suitable for people with dietary restrictions?
- Can I do this tour if I have food allergies?
- Is this tour suitable for vegetarians or vegans?
- Is this tour suitable for celiacs?
- Is this tour suitable for people who don’t drink alcohol?
- What drinks are on the tour?
- Are spirits included?
- What if I don’t like the food on the tour?
- Is this a good activity for families?
- What’s the age limit to join the tour?
- Is the tour suitable for all age groups?
- Is this tour only for tourists?
- How do I make the reservation?
- Can I reserve for somebody else as a present?
- When do I pay for the tour?
- What methods of payment are accepted?
- Do tours run on bank holidays?
- How many days per week do the tours run?
- Do tours run during bad weather?
- How many places do we visit on the tour?
- How many people are there in each group?
- If there isn’t the minimum requirement and I have paid in advance, can I get my money back?
- If I reserve and pay in advance but then I can’t go, can I get my money back?
- Is it possible to have a private tour?
- Are there any special discounts?
Please insert your query in the search box, to see if we can help. If you can’t find the answers to your questions, or if you require further clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone (+34 677 162468), or by completing our contact form.